Looking To Get Android Oreo Update for Sony Xperia XZs G8231 and G8232? Then you’re the right place. Finally, we have the first Customized AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP for Sony Xperia XZs (Keyaki). A few days ago, Google unwrapped the newest Android O called Android 8.0 Oreo. We’ve recorded the supported device to receive the Android 8.0 Oreo. Following the release of Android Oreo AOSP Source code, we always expect some programmer in the area to come up with the unofficial construct to our launch prior to the producer does. Download Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP for Sony Xperia XZs G8231 and G8232 (AOSP Custom ROM).
Today I will share the URL to download the Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP for Sony Xperia XZs (Keyaki). This ROM is an unofficial version of Android 8.0 Oreo constructed in the scratch by XDA Senior member fastbooking. Full Credits to him for creating Android Oreo for Xperia XZ. This ROM is under development. So in case if you find any bugs you may report to the origin. This isn’t yet ready for daily use. You can just try this ROM in your Xperia XZ by following the below guide.
Bear in mind that this is in a growth stage and might find some bugs, you can report it here so that programmer can see the problem and fix it. Hope this will become more secure as the day pass together with the development.
Guide to Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP Custom Rom for Sony Xperia XZs
Now the fantastic news is it’s possible to go through the genuine baked Oreo on Xperia XZ (Keyaki). As we know, Xperia XZ won’t obtain the official Android 8.0 Oreo upgrade, so that they must remain with Android Marshmallow.
Download now and enjoy the latest build of Android 8.0 Oreo on Xperia XZ. To set up this ROM on Xperia XZ, First of all, you Want to Unlock Bootloader in your device, and then Install TWRP Retrieval. If you presently possess TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared formally Supported device listing of Android Oreo along with Supported device listing of LineageOS 15.0.
What’s in Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the newest released sweet from Google. It’s the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features like New app notifications, telling dots on program icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better paste and copy, Quicker Android behind the scenes, Better battery life using much more innovative Doze mode, and much more.
New attributes for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture At A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Computer Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limitations
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Much Better Icons
What’s Working and What’s Not In AOSP Rom
Booting Sound Fingerprint sensor Wifi Bluetooth GPS(?) Data (LTE/3g/2g) Phone calls Texting Camera Not working: Gapps Most likely more, please report! Please report bugs, i will make a list of them and try to repair it. When reporting a bug, please include a logcat
- This may definitely work on Sony Xperia XZs G8231 and G8232 (Keyaki) (Do Not Try this in almost any other apparatus):
- Charge up your phone to 80% or 70%.
- You may lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM in the event that you already installed on your phone. So make certain that you Backup your phone before doing this step utilizing TWRP or CWM or some other Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all of your programs using Titanium Backup or backup entire without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your telephone.
- Download all of the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of inner memory.
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo About Sony Xperia XZs:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia XZs
- Today install TWRP Retrieval using this full guide.
- Now clear the cache data using either TWRP or official Sony recovery
- Download ADB and fastboot on your own computer and Install it. (To Mac)
- Download the under Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP for Sony Xperia XZ and move it to the ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Now boot into fastboot mode.
- Now connect your phone to PC using USB Cable
- In ADB Fastboot folder, open CMD window by pressing and holding SHIFT Key + Right Mouse.
- Now enter the following command:
Fastboot -S 256M flash system System.img Fastboot -S 256M flash boot Boot.img Fastboot -S 256M flash userdata Userdata.img (If there is no userdata, Skip this)
- Unplug the USB cable, and boot into recovery.
- Flash Gapps, download under.
- Currently, boot your cell phone and enjoy oreo.
DOWNLOAD FILES SECTION
[Total: 0 Average: 0]